Friday 27 December 2019

Piparkoogid - always a favourite at Christmas time

It's always nice to hear from readers who appreciate my blog posts. Colin in Australia recently contacted me to say he has been using my piparkoogid recipe for the past six years with great success.  This year he shared some of his delicious biscuits with some of his Estonian friends who were thrilled to taste them as they reminded them of home. They brought such joy!

Colin kindly sent me these photos. His piparkoogid look amazing!

His friends were so impressed that they gave Colin this baking award.
Well done Colin! Proud of you!

Neil in Ireland also contacted me during the festive season. He and his Estonian wife Triin love to bake piparkoogid with their two children at Christmas time. Neil gets his dough sent over from his in-laws in Estonia. It doesn't get any more authentic than that!  

Thanks for sharing everyone! Have a wonderful 2020!