1. On June 16 2012 Estonia set a new world record when in eight hours, 412 employees of the SEB bank created the world's largest mosaic made from coins. The mosaic consists of 53, 757 coins.
2. The 2006 film "The Singing Revolution" is the highest box office grossing Estonian film.
3. In January 2012, Statistics Estonia held the first e-census in the country. During one month, Estonians managed to break a world record - 66% of the population participated in the census over the internet - beating Canada's previous record of 54.6% in 2011.
4. A distillery in Rakvere made it into the Guinness World Records Book for producing the strongest and purest spirits in the world - 98%.!!!
5. In 2011 twenty Estonian men set a new world record by hauling a 20,000-ton cruise ship - "The Baltic Queen".
6. The Gunpowder Cellar in Tartu has the highest pub celing in the world, measuring 11 metres.
7. Estonia has the largest collection of folk song in the world with written records of 133,000 folk songs.
8. Wrestler Martin Klein holds the world record for the longest Olympic match in history. A total of 11 hours and 40 minutes!
9. Estonian Margus Hunt has broken the world record for discus three times.
10, Estonia has won the annual wife carrying contest eleven times.