Friday 28 November 2014

Tere Tallinn! See You Next Week!


My flight is booked, I'm mentally packed now all I have to do is wait for the next seven days to pass until I'm back in Tallinn! Woo-hoo! Can't wait! I'm flying on the evening Baltic Air flight via Riga which means I won't arrive in Tallinn until close to midnight ..... when it's absolutely freezing! But that's okay, I've done it many times before - and survived ;)

Unfortunately it's only going to be a short weekend stay. I'll do a bit of Christmas shopping, check out the Christmas markets and take loads of photographs like I usually do. Something cute like the one below!


Hopefully next summer I'll be able to put my plans into motion and spend a few solid weeks in Estonia. It's been a while since I've done that and I absolutely adore the Estonian countryside! If you want a bit of peace and quiet and be surrounded by a landscape of vast nature beauty - Estonia is the place to be!