Tuesday 2 February 2016

Postcrossing: A Great Website for Exchanging Postcards!


If you enjoy taking part in projects and receiving things in the post, then participating in Postcrossing might be for you!  It is an online project that allows you to send and receive postcards from all over the world! 

I recently became a member and sent my first postcard last week. You can send up to five postcards at a time and once you receive one in reply, you can obtain the address of your next recipient. I must admit I used up my quota and sent all five last week.  Very soon someone in Russia, Belarus, Germany, USA and France will be hearing from me!  It's a fun thing to do and if I manage to brighten someone's day then I'll be very pleased indeed.

Postcrossing has over 600,000 registered members in 210 countries and approximately 391 postcards are in transit per hour.

More information can be found at:: https://www.postcrossing.com/