Father's Day in celebrated on the second Sunday of November in Estonia. To mark the occasion, Statistics Estonia released some interesting facts.
* There are 304,800 fathers and 132,000 grandfathers in Estonia.
* Estonian fathers are 53 years of age on average, while the average grandfather is 66.
* 37.7% of fathers in Estonia have only one child, 41.7% have two, 15% have three and 3.8% have four. The remaining 1.8% of fathers have five or more children.
* There are eighty-eight fathers in Estonia with ten or more children.
* The most popular baby names for 2020 are Robin, Martin, Oliver, Rasmus, Mia, Emily, Lenna and Sofia.